Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2015

William - Louis Stowers

Dear William!

I heard about what happened to you in the fight over seas. I hope you, Bob and James are okay. I wish I was there to help go against the people who did this too you. I understand why you have to recuperate in such bad timing too. I really do hope and pray that you recover soon, in France. That must of been a real big turnaround for you going from England to France because of your recovery for 3-4 months.

I wish none of this would have happened, but hopefully your jaw that has been affected gets well soon enough. It is also good that James and Bob have been well in England. But yes it is a good thing that well good nurses have been taking real good care of you.

The kids said hi and hope you do get well soon. I hope
we get to see you when you get better. We
will hopefully visit you in 3-4 months time but for now
focus on getting better and we will still be here 
waiting for you.


Hope you get well soon my brother
Love from: Louis, Bella and the Kids



No comments:

Post a Comment