Pages

Monday 4 May 2015

Letter to Mr Gustav Guntenbeil

NAME :   Mr Kevin Brook
ADDRESS:  16A Maburie st
POSTCODE :  1078
DATE : 5th May 2015

Dear Gustav Guttenbeil!
I am sorry for the loss of your father
who I am sure wanted you to continue in his footsteps of the pacific soldiers (Germany - British).
I can understand what you are going through in terms of
your father not being there, and your mum who is Irish
and who is the only person you can count on right now.
I know that Tonga is where your father came from,
so that is where you would want to go right now and be. The first reason why I think you should go back to Tonga is because you should learn more about you own culture, and go back to your home.
Another reason why I think you should go back to Tonga, is not only because you want to but so that you can see the rest of your father's side of the family, and I am sure they are looking forward to meeting you again.

Yours sincerely
Kevin Brook

No comments:

Post a Comment