Pages

Thursday 28 May 2015

Netball-Yr8 Team 1 Red Lightning

On Tuesday night, the year 5's to year 8 teams had a netball game. I was excited to be playing against one of the best wining teams in netball. But I was also tired because of umpiring as well. Our netball game started at "5.25pm" so for the last 2 hours I just umpired a game, because I had nothing else to do but finishing of my work at home. So I got changed for our netball game, and then we all warmed up so that we wouldn't get cold or worn out. 


Jordenne our captain did the toss for the "goal or ball". And she got it right so she chose ball and they got the right hand goal. So then we got onto the courts and waited for the buzzer to go. "Gurre". Ring the whistle went off and the game began. Center passes to WA, then our WA passes to GD, and GD, passes to GA, GA passes to GS and she shoots for goal. "Yay" nice job GS". 


We were only playing a 2 1/2 game, because we were still doing grading games. Just to see what grade we will be playing, with the right teams. I enjoyed watching and playing netball. I wish I get to play in an actual, famous netball team. I have the best coaches and captains. That night we played netball was the best we have played but happily we lost by 1 not by 10, or over. And our score was 10 - 11 to them. But it was the closest score yet, 

1 comment:

Mrs. Moala said...

I am so glad you are enjoying netball this year Lizara! Your team must have played well together during that game! I look forward to catching one of your games in the next few months!

Post a Comment