Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

First week of school holidays

“Oh wow” I can’t believe it, because our school holidays have started so soon and fast too. For me it felt like I have only been at school for 2 weeks in term 2, and out of no where school holidays have started. Usually people are really happy and excited about the school holidays, because they get 2 weeks off from work. Well to be honest I was happy and no that happy, because I was scared that it would’ve rained most of the time.

I had a good feeling about our school holidays because this means that I get more family time with my family, get to post more stories about my amazing holidays. I had to do more netball training at my aunties and uncles house. On Friday straight after school when I arrived at home, me and my family went to my nanas house in panama, just to say hi and have a family meeting for Christmas.
To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment