Pages

Monday 9 February 2015

Orientation Recount

On the 6th of February, me and my family had an awesome day that we were all looking forward to be doing. There was no school for the entire day, because if you do not know why we were not at school. It was all because of Waitangi day. I was so happy because we get a longer weekend or as other people call it a holiday.


It was a bit dumber than I thought it would turn out, because it started to rain, and there was a heap of cars on the road. So what we thought that would be best to do was get out all of the games, and coloring (drawing) activities. It was boring and noisier over the next door neighbor, because they were having a little birthday party.


I was publishing a bit more things on students blogs, from their maths form. At about 1:30 (half past 1) we all had lunch, then played a little game with my cousins that arrived when we were playing games inside. They were making a party for us because it was Waitangi day. It turned out to be the best Waitangi day ever, but it would've been way better if it wasn't raining so much.


Me and my sisters cleaned up the mess since my cousins and my mum and dad set up everything. So when we finished cleaning up everything we set up a movie theater for my family in the lounge. We just watched movies for the rest of the day, because it was still daylight savings.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I wonder how you were feeling during that day and I hoped you enjoyed that movie.

Post a Comment