Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Having to wait for my face paint

Having to wait for my face paint


The last time that I had to wait in line for was on Saturday the 22nd at the Pt England Reserve. The police (man/woman) had organised a fun day out for the kids, that was all about water safety! There was prizes, swimming activities, bouncy castles, free sausages, fruit, drinks and more activities. The police people were giving out passports for everyone to earn their free sausage sizzle, fruit and drinks. They had to at least have 6 stamps with different pictures on it (not aloud to have the same stamp).

Cling, clang, cling, clang. Wow “this line reminds me of a gigantic snake in the jungle, and I was the tail. I was waiting in line to get my face painted and a stamp where we go and ask everyone who is a helper there. Lucky I brought my phone with me. Have you ever waited in a long line before?

No comments:

Post a Comment