Pages

Wednesday 24 December 2014

A nice day at the Pools

On Monday 3 days before Christmas we decided to enjoy a nice hot day at the pools in Panmure. Before we made our way to the pools we packed us some togs, towels, spare clothes for after the pools and made us some lunch. On our way to the pools we brought us some drinks and chicken'n'chips before we headed in the pools. We ate outside the pools underneath the tree in the shade and settled our stomach before going inside.

The good thing was that it was closer to my dads work and their water slide but you had to pay for the bands to get in and the pools were for free. So we paid for our bands to get into the water-slide and headed on in. When we made our way in with our bands we noticed that my nanny, uncle's, aunties and cousin were all their as well. The only ones that weren't swimming was my older sister "Martha and my mum". But unless we all enjoyed a good day at the pools with the family their.

After a while I saw a couple of friends that comes to my school, and most of all my best friend was their. I got a little bored but luckily my best friend "Mary, Stacey her sister, cousin and her auntie" come along. We enjoyed the day they brought them selves some bands as well and come into the slide with me, because their was a lot of little and big boys and girls to scared to go down. So we just went for it and had a lot of fun because "why pay for it and not enjoy it".

We played swimming competitions in the big pool, handstands, flips and more bombing. Then we had a snack and settled our stomach for 10 minutes. We had our funny times come back up from when we were at school with the year 8 students. But we were like "oh unless we get to see them now and then in the holidays". So we just spent the rest of the day going up and down for more on the hydra slide. 

After 3 hours or more my dad called on my mums phone and asked us to "pick him up from work". So we had to go besides my sister were getting tiered any ways so, we picked up my dad and went home to have a nice sleep. We enjoyed 3 or more hours at the pools, especially because we got to see each other and not have to wait for next to see each other. We said "good bye and hopefully we will see each other soon".

No comments:

Post a Comment