Pages

Wednesday 24 December 2014

A day at the beach with my family

On Tuesday me, my mum and my sister's did a spring clean around the house after my mum dropped my dad of to work. Then we cleaned up for 20 minutes and went for a ride some where after we had breakfast. Then my older sisters friend came over to ask if she was aloud to go to the pools again, so she went to the pools and me, my mum and my 3 little sisters went to Mishenbay.

Before we left we had lunch which was 3 boxes of pizza different toppings and hot chips. Then we packed us some drinks and chips for snacks if we get hungry. Played on the park and had a little swim in the water-fountain. After about 40 minutes in the pool they got changed in the changing room then had some chips and drinks. Then had 10 minutes on the park because they got tired and felt like ice-cream.

So we packed up all our things and went into the car, and went of to "MacDonald" to get us some chocolate waffles but my mum wan'ted a frozen coke but sprite instead of coke. But my sisters were asleep so we woke them up and they saw the ice-cream and ate it slowly because if they eat it too fast it will make them get brain freeze. 

Then we made our way home and saw my sister playing with her friend and her mum my sisters friends mum came over to pick her up. Then we all waited in the sitting room or in our own rooms watched movies or read books or played on our net-books, and waited for my dad to ring to say "he needs to be picked up because he is finished work".

No comments:

Post a Comment