Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

The last day's of school:


What do you do on the last day's of school? Well Pt England school finishes on Thursday, but before everyone one goes on holiday, people change classes around. They also clean out the class room's so that it could be nice and tidy. Then the teacher's try and make something work for them so that they could enjoy there last two day's. I don't like holiday's because I have to baby sit, so anoying.


I think Mr Marks, Mr Somerville and Miss Garden are the best teacher's ever. Because they take us out for sports if we have been good a intire week. But mostly they let us have free time. I think the last day is the best day of all. Because people go of to place's, some teacher's have to go and live their dreams. I hate it when a teacher has to go because that teacher that goes is the teacher that has taught me more things then any one has ever taught me really. That is Whaea Raewyn, she taught me how to stand up tall don't be shy sing you'r haard out and never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment