Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

All about me and my best friend the grasshopper

I really hope you enjoy reading my story about me and my best friend the grasshopper. Please give me feed back on how you think my work went, and things that you didn't like. Thank you Pt England.


Once upon a time there was this grasshopper, that I really hate. He was the craziest creacher I have ever bet. He was sort’ve nice but so annoying. Once you get use to him you would know how it feel’s to have a friend like mine.


Two weeks later, my 3rd best friend had decided to move out so that he can get more space and spend time with his best friends. I was so happy that he had left because there was no distervment’s in the mornings and know yelling at night time. The only thing that was sad was that I had know one to hang out with because all my friends lived in Australia.


Three months later he came back with a new baby grasshopper, he asked me if I could take care of it, because I don’t think I can last long enough. So I said “of course I can, I will do it for you my best friend”. So two days later, he died we had a little funeral for him and gave him left over chocolate, just kidding but we did love him so much.


So I carried on with my normal life except for another grasshopper, but he wasn’t like his father he was the opposite of him. He was quiet and he was so kind and helpful to me. I named him after his father his name is Jacob sweeny.


No comments:

Post a Comment