Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

My Netbook Reflection

Mr Somerville has showed room 16 maths class, so many new maths strategies. He isn’t the only teacher that has taught me new thing’s, and other things that I forgot to do. He is one of the best teacher’s that I have ever met and also Mr Mark’s and Mrs Garden, they have taught me how to read a book in proper english and how to be responsible to one another.



I am so lucky to have a netbook because it helps me finish my work in time, and it also helps me learn much more creative thing’s. Instead of reading a book in real life you could just get it online, but the best thing is you don’t need to right all you need to do is type, it’s real fun trust me.



My friend’s have taught me how to play ripper rugby properly, but not only my friends also the teacher’s, my parent’s, and even people that I haven’t even met. Getting to have friend’s is better than playing by yourself, and your friends can help you when you're in trouble. Oh believe me it’s good really good to have close friends, families and teachers.

Have you even had a tutor that has taught you how to play netball, rugby. Well thats not the only thing that tutor’s teach you, they teach you how to be responsible, kind and respectful to one another. They also take maori classes and even hip hop classes, and that’s what I have been doing for 2013, just one thing that I haven’t made it into rugby.



How have you helped other kids in their work? Well the only time I help them is when they really need help, example if their stuck or is they don’t no what to do. Helping kids is one of my favourite things to do because helping kids is like helping you family, but much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment