Pages

Wednesday 25 December 2013

All about Mr Marks

Thursday's are usually the funniest days of the week, but this time is wasn't. Because it was the last day of school, their was about 6 teacher's that had to leave Pt England school, so it really wasn't the best day of my life. Three of those teacher's had just started at the beginning of this year and two of them were the best teacher's I had ever had through out the time I spent here.

Their names are Mr Marks, Whaea Raewyn, Miss Moala, Mr Kately, Mr Slade and Miss Blake. Mr Marks was the best teacher that I had have for 2013, he was kind, funny and he always takes us out for games when where good. His class is room 18 these are the classes that all work together as a team that is room 16/17 & 18, and I was in room 18 literacy class with Mr Marks.

Mr Marks and Mr Somerville were best friends until Mr Marks left, but he had a reason, he did it for his family, his wife that is going to be having another baby, so he did make a good choose. I miss him so much now, and I wish he never went, I wish to see him some day, well I wish he will come back.

Everyone misses you Mr Marks and Whaea Raewyn. I miss being with you in kapa haka and you'r songs. I miss you'r new games, and I really did want to be in the team for touch not rugby really.

No comments:

Post a Comment