Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

School Holiday

On Sturday afternoon my sister's friends came over to see if she was allowed to go Pt England Beach for a while, so she went with her friends and I went with my friends to the pools next door to my house. While me and Martha my older sister went out with our friends parents my mum and dad took my little sisters to the park and they went shopping. When we finnished swimming my friends mum came to pick us up and we had lunch at her house we had hot chips and pan cakes when we all went home I asked my mum if I could sleep over and mum said "Yes".


The next day my friend cam to pick me up and my sisters friends mum came to pick her up too. When it dark time we went to the movies and watched Camp Rock 1 and Step up 2 that was the best night ever because we got to eat pop corn and drink cocoa cola. After the movies were finnished we went home and had dinner Mc Donald, then we went to bed and had the best night sleep ever.


In the morning we had coco pops for breakfast and then my mum and dad came to pick me up to go home then I said"that was the best sleep over ever" and I said"thank you very much see you next time". Before we went home we had lunch and then we went to pick up my sister from her friends house and then we all went home together. Me and my sister had the best day and night of our life we also went to the super murket and brought more goodies yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment