Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

My Time At School

My time at school has been wonderful because I had all ways wished to be in Mr Somerville's class and I actually went into his class room as his student I was so surprised and happy. I only wanted Mr Somerville as my teacher because he lets his class play sports out side and film most of the time. When we be good he would play music but only if we are quite and he can focus on his important work.


This year I have become a year 6 student and I have a lot of friends and Mr S, Mr Marks and Mrs Garden has decided to work all together as best mates I think. Every morning we our teacher would mark the roll and then him or she would tell us to go to out literacy class. After morning tea time we would take our shoes of off and go into our maths class and have a lot more fun.


My goal this year is to be nice and respectful to one another, stay out of trouble and listen to what I get told to do and do it straight away. I would all ways do what I am told and try to win more prizes then any one ell's. Stay in the right place at the right time with the right attitude and I would really love to stay with Mr Somerville if I don't I would try and to not moan a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment