Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

In the holidays


On the last day of school my best friend had to leave our school and move house so her and her sister went to a different school. When they left to another school it got borring and there were less girls in the class it was so borring because most of the girls had know one to play with. Al the boys were happy so we dsighded to have a shared lunch on the last day of school to celebrate for my friend's last day but the only thing that was borring was that they had to leave Pt Enfland.


The next day was holiday Mr Burt was telling the school that there was a funky bouny castle going on in G.I but I wans'nt allowed to go. So we went to the beach instead and disighded to go next week because my mum said"Its on every saturdays" and it was. Before we went to the beach we went shopping in G.I and once we came home my Nan and cousin arived they were waiting for my aunty Julian, she works so hard.


On sunday my aunty came to pick me and my big sister up for the night, so that my cousins would have some one to play with, but we really didn't won to go she s pretty anoying some times. It was so borring at the time we got there we had nothing to play with but lucky we brang our netbooks she had internet at her house so we started to do our homework well she had to do her homework I had know homework to do it was amazing free time, but then I relized that I had to blog post so I did more homework "DAM IT".


When it was 7.30 I remembered that X FACTOR was on so me and my sister went up stairs and watched it was amazing there all great singers. My sister goes for More-House and Whenua Patuwai I do to but mainly Whenua because he is an awesome singer just like More House and the others, it go borring when Gap 5 had to go home, a long time ago. When it got darker we fell asleep my aunty was wondering where me and my sister was she never knew that we went up stairs so she woke us up and we watched another movie and had Ice-cream, pop corn and fizzy drinks it was cool after all pluss I never new that they were watching it in the sitting room.


Once it was morning my mum and dad came to pick me and my sister up from my aunty's house we were ready to go and we said "good by" to uncle, aunty and cousin amba. When we went home we had hot chips and more fizzy I was like yea this is the best holiday ever and my sister was like this is the goodiest holiday ever. We were enjoying our selves I was playing out side with my sisters teaching them how to play net-ball with there friends while my big sister was resting in the room all alone with my uncle who snours a lot when he sleeps ohh I felt so sorry for her so she went in my room and she was cuntherble and she was better so we all played together..

No comments:

Post a Comment