Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Little Lunch Five

 Title: Little Lunch

Author: Danny Katz and Mitch Vane

Characters (Manny, Max, Elsa, Melanie Applebum, Rory, Mrs Gonsha, Atticus Busby, Battie, Amba, Debra-Jo- Woo and Tamara Noodle):

Setting (This story was set at school and when Rory walked up to the portable classroom to have a closer peek and he licked the walls because he really loved the brown walls he said that they taste like brownie paint.):

What was the problem? Mrs Gordon was scared of caterpillars.

What was the solution? All the kids helped her stop being scared.

Was there a plot twist? No plot twist in this story

My favourite part of the book was? My favourite part of this story was when Mrs Gordon was scared of little tiny Caterpillars.

If I could change the ending it would end like this? When they all met at school the next day they had a party in the hall and lived happily and their was no caterpillars to be ever seen again.THE END.

Would I read this book again? I would read this book again but I would have to do it in my free time so that I could finish the rest of my work.

Illustrate your favourite scene in the story. (Tux Paint)


This book that I have been reading was all about sacredness and licking brown walls anyway it was so hilarious and funny and if you were me I would definitely read this book again hope you enjoyed this reading task I have completed please leave a comment thank you for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment