Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

My made Super Hero - Boy Type

This is my super hero that I have created through the last few weeks and I am proud to call him my undercover super hero. His name is "Ghost Viper" and he has a sci-kick but mainly would call him his brother. His magic powers is invisibility, he is very kind because he is a good guy not on the bad side, he is half magi-shine and he also can control the weather in his hands. But best of all any thing that he thinks of it would come true. For example he would be thinking of having 300000 bullets shooting in less than 10 seconds, and "waabamm" his wish is his command. He is the best hero that has been created in century's no offence flash, arrow, super man, but you guys all rock because you are all our hero's even though you want to be the best. You are all "Family. But you all "Rock" in so many incredible ways, honestly its true. I wish you were all real because that would be a dream come true.....

No comments:

Post a Comment