Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

My Recount Story


In the weekend me and my sisters  went to my cousins birthday it was so amazing. My mum and dad was happy as well because they had the entire house to themselves it was quiet. For my cousins birthday we went out to the movies we got to watch pitch perfect all my cousins were noisy and kinda quiet.


While we were watching the movies my auntie went to by us something from the shop for lunch but my uncle was looking after us at the pictures. It was so quiet until my other cousins arrived there it was interesting. When the moives finished we went to my aunties house so that my cousin can open all her presents that we brought.



My cousin got heaps of presents the first present she opened was close and it went, on and in and on my little sister was jallis. Then we had a pinyarta, cake and goodie bags and that was the end of my cousins birthday it was late my mum and dad came to pick us up it was the best day ever. We went home and had a sleep for school the next day.



Hope you enjoyed this recount story I presented for you to read.

2 comments:

Paige said...

WHat a nice sister

Khaia said...

Hi Lizara,
I thought birthday party's were supposed to be loud.Anyway I liked your story but did you check it before you published it?

Post a Comment