Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

My Narrative Writing

Wow what would you have done if the weather was bad. Well my weekend was so boring because all I was doing was staying at home with my noisy cousin's honestly you wouldn't like them at all. I had to do every thing for them, but on Sunday she was on her way......... HOME I was so happy and my sisters were as well we were all happy to have our house back.

My mum and dad was relaxing in there rooms, my sisters were drawing on the table and me well when I looked at my library book I had to read half of it and read the rest the next day and I did. Once I finished  reading my book we had dinner and watched movies. Me, my big sister and my mum was watching X FACTOR it was so cool plus it brightened the rest of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment