Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Testing omaru creek for-colour


What sort of colour is in the water it is a greenly and yellowish colour.
Comparing different water samples and describing the colour.
Two buckets, 4 jars, 2 strings and four different kinds of coloured water.

The tap water is clean and culvert as well but the bridge water has little bits in side and sticky too.
I think this because of the sea water is clear because of the ma-grow it clean it



Results of my tests

Sea Water
The sea water was cloudy like the clouds in the sky
Tap water
The tap water was transparent because it is clean
Omaru Creek water by culvert
The Oumaru Creeks water was brown
Omaru Creek water by bridge
The bridge water was clear


I really think that the sea water was cloudy because of the sult I found out that the tap water transparent.
I just found out that Omaru Creeks was not yak it just had this floating things around it

No comments:

Post a Comment