Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Mangere pools experiences


After two days of hard working activity we got the final last day to have a rest at Mangere pools. We were feeling really tired but a day under the shade was a great end of camp. The camper’s couldn't have a better end of the camp it was so awesome.


At Mangere pools the first thing we did was watching amazing people have swimming competition in the water. Emmy, Brooklyn and Ariana was representing true crew to win more points. Those three girls were awesome and all the other wonderful children that were having a go at the swimming races.


My favourite part of the day was going on the slide. It was so slippery and deep. When I went down the water splashed into my face. As I was sliding I couldn't control the board so it slipped off my body and I had to go without it.


Miss va'afusuaga brought along some rolls and chocolate cake for lunch. When I had the first bite of the roll I couldn’t taste the chicken and tomatoes. As I had the first bite it just had that beautiful taste yummy let’s just say delicious. But did she buy or make it!                                  UM!

No comments:

Post a Comment