Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

The Wave: Storybytes 13 -15

The wave which changes the world:
This is a story all about a young and confident boy who lives at a house, near the beach. His name is Paul, and he had always had a dream of being a real surfer and playing in the action of being one. He would always watch the surfers get there surfboards ready and get into the water, and have a race together. “My mum never lets  me go near the water, she would always tell me that the water would be quite cruel these days” But I would always think that it was just an excuse, and I wasn’t aloud to surf until I get me a knew one when I grow older.

Paul made a really, really big mistake! “He decided to go for one last dive into the water, just before his parents would arrive back at home”. Right from the point that he got ready to swim, he finally realised that the power had stretched so far away for such a rhythmic fashion. It was unstoppable for him, it was like a never ending story. The Sun was shining into his blue eyes descending a quickly horizon above the sky. He rushed down to the sand hurtling and jumping of the deck with a sprained of action.

It felt like a challenge to him. just like what those other men were doing earlier. He was fighting the momentum downwards, just beginning his incredible journey. Finally entering the water, his feet getting stuck into the warm sand (similar to quicksand). Out of know where he got trapped and he was feeling so worried and terrified, thinking that he might die to death. His knee was deep into the water so was his waist. “I knew this would be a bad idea, I hope my parents come home soon”.

Now this is a lesson to all of the kids around the world, and the lesson is that you should always listen to your parents and never do the opposite thing to what you are told. And if you do that you will always make it far in your life, and never get into trouble. Like what this young man did in the story. So always listen to your parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment