Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

What I did in the Weekend

On Sunday afternoon in the weekend me and my family went to the Pt England Reserve. When we got there we could see hundreds of people playing around, it looked like they had a lot of fun on the play ground. My sisters went onto the park while I was reading this book that had information about how to meet a new friend, I had a go and it worked.


My mum and dad said "come on now come and have lunch". "Okay mum where coming" Lizara replies. For lunch we had chicken sandwiches, pop corn, blue bird salted chips, a starz drink each and after that we had a vanilla ice cream yummy. After eating for about 20 or 15 minutes we waitedl for 10 minutes just to settle our stomachs.


After a while we got all of our new sports gear and got everything ready so that we could start playing. The first game we played was ripper, so me and my sisters setted the game. It was boring with just 7 people so we asked more people if they wanted to play and they said "yes please we would like to play with you". I had 6 people in my family and there was about 9 people that we asked if they wanted to play so that is 15 people all together.


We started playing the game at 5:00 and stayed there until it got to 7:00. Some of the kids got tired so there parents told us that it was time for them to go home because they had school in the morning. On our way home the wind got heavier and heavier the rain came out of no where and the sky was patch black. When we got home everyone raced inside trying not to get wet and my mum and dad made us all a hot cup of chocolate we had tim tam biscuts with that too out own packets. Then we had a good night sleep for school the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment