Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Information about Joseph Parker

Joseph Parker has got to be one of the best boxers in all of New Zealand. He was born in South Auckland in 1992, he also got a gold medal at the 2014 summer Olympics. Joseph Parker is 22 years old, weights over 103 and his nationality is Samoa. He turned professional in May 2012.

Have you ever met Joseph Parker before? Well don't worry because I haven't met him but I do know things about him. He has been competing in all of his boxing matches and he hasn't missed a single one.

Joseph Parker has had about 7 fights in a row, and won about 6 of them by knock-out. In his most recent fights against Samoan-Kiwi Afa Tatupu. I wish I was famous just like but I need to focus on my school work.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lizara, my name is Brian McGhee. I'm a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your blog post about Joseph Parker. I can tell you really like him and know a lot about him and his career. It is good for kids your age to look up to professional athletes for inspiration. Good luck in class.

Post a Comment