Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Lizara Empathy - Emily and Laura

“I am so hungry” Laura said “There is nothing in her I need to go shopping” Laura said once again. Emily said“ can I go shopping with you Laura”. “Sorry you can’t come because you're too young” replied Laura. Suddenly she stomped her feet, screamed out really loud and said “ this is not fair I want to go too, you are the meanest sister ever”. She ran to her room and she didn't show her face after 20 minutes went past. "I feel so sad now that my sister said no to me" Emily mumbled to herself. 


“I feel really upset now but I have to go shopping I will apologize to her after when I come back” Laura said. After 20 minutes past Emily finally came out of her room and notice that her older sister Laura left her at home with her pet dog. “I am not happy because she didn’t let me go shopping with her” Emily said to her self. “ I also have to apologize to her for the selfish things I said, I will do that once she comes back home” Emily said in her head.



Laura came home and packed the food when she finish packing it away she started looking for Emily so that she can say sorry to her. She finally found her and said “Sorry Emily for not letting you come shopping with me I feel really selfish and I promise I will never do it again”. “I am sorry too Laura for saying those mean and nasty things to you and I really didn’t mean it” Emily Replied. “So I was thinking if I should take you shopping right now” said Laura “Yes please I would love that” Emily said loudly to her sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment