Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Lizara Bio Poem

    Bio Poem One

I am a very good netball player, 
I am still learning the rules of touch, I am an artist, 
I love playing on my bike at home,  
  my favourite subject at school is maths  

Bio Poem Two
Im proud of myself, when I get everything done, and If I do something that is really good. I am clever at maths. I am respectful to kids that are in trouble, I am respectful to the Teachers, and I am respectful to Everyone even out of school grounds. I am Shy around people that I haven't met in my life, or when I was a little kid. I don’t like people who is Selfish to me.


Kia Ora my name is Lizara
I am respectful to everyone, shy in front of people I have never met before, and always happy at Pt England School
I have no brothers, but I have 5 sisters including my self
I love playing a lot of sports and activities, my family, and I love playing with my mates, my favourite place in New Zealand is Rotorua
I am scared of some kinds of food that I don't like, of some of the teachers, of huge bull dogs
About half of Pt England School got to meet the Auckland Breakers, I would really like to go on a plane for once in my life
I am wanting to learn more about maths that we are going to be doing in college and high school, and to learn more about art so that when I know every thing about art I can teach little kids
I would like to become a teacher when I grow up, I would like to be a famous netball player, and to write one of the best stories you would ever seen
I live in Auckland New Zealand (Aotearua)
A lot of people call me Zara as my nick name

No comments:

Post a Comment