Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

Net book reflection 2012

                                                     
Netbook Reflection 2012

When I did not have a netbook and I had to write with pens and pencils, it gave me a sore hand and a got tired and sick of it, but it was just working fine for some other people. Then my teacher had to always go home or stay at school looking at each book to see if it had punctuation and the paragraph lengths.
    
Now that I have a netbook it is really fun because you get to create things on google docs. Some of the year fives to eights have netbooks. And do you know what is cool? some people get to take their netbooks home if there mum, dad or caregiver does there netbook course.

The things that frustrates me most of the time, my internet seems to not work which gives me a headache. Plus I can not finish my work on time, and have free time on friday, until the weekends. Sometimes my mouse is frozen and it runs out of battery and shuts down by itself.

The good things about having a netbook is that you know where you have saved your things. Most of the time my work is fantastic. My new netbook is brilliant because you have gmail, google docs and create things as well.

Next year I really hope I get to take my netbook home if my mum or dad does my course. I hope my new teacher or the same teacher gets to take a break and rest. By the way it counts to each and one of the teachers.

1 comment:

Emanuelle said...

Dear Lizara,
I like your netbook reflection its very instrasting good work Lizara, keep it up OK.

Post a Comment