Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Monday!


On a hot Monday morning after I had my breakfast I forgot all about school. So at 7:30 my mum couldn’t make it to the gas station because it was too far. Then it was 8:37 and the first bell rang at school and I had no lunch and I had no uniform for me to get changed in.

When we got to the gas station we paid for it but then it was 11:00 and we were late, late, late. I felt really guilty and terrified and I said secretly in my head that I did not deserve that certificate at prize giving. Then we went home and had lunch it was so boring and I had no friends to play with.

At  2:00 O’clock I went to school but everybody was ready to go home so we went home as well. So me and my sister opened our presents and we both got rollerblades. When I was riding my christmas rollerblades, I went down the hill I tried to brake but then, I fell into the fence and fell straight to the ground.

Next year for christmas I would like to get a scooter or even a mountain bike! Thank you mum and dad. I would not like to fall down and have lots of blood coming out of my leg that’s why I got a bandage and my leg.


No comments:

Post a Comment