Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Farewell Mrs Moala













I would like to wish "Mrs Moala" the best for her new baby and I hope she goes through it well. I really wished that "Mrs Moala" didn't go but she had a very good reason for that and I am happy with my new teacher even though she isn't the same as "Mrs Moala".

"Mrs Moala" was one of the best teachers that I have ever had but "Mr Somerville" is still my first best teacher in the world. But have fun spending time with her baby girl/boy and spending  quality time with her husband and son. We all miss you heaps "Mrs Moala"!

5 comments:

Quasia said...

Kia Ora Lizara,
I like how you are so caring. I am really happy that you care about Mrs Moala. Keep it up!

From Quasia

Losekoula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Losekoula said...

Kia Ora Lizara
I like how you thought of a great Blog Post about a farewell for Mrs Moala. Keep the great ideas up.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lizara, My name is Bree McCowatt and I am a year 7 student at Ngatea Primary school. I'm sorry to hear that one of your best teachers is going. It is nice that you wrote a farewell blog post for her. I hope you still have fun at school and I wish Mrs Moala a happy and safe time with her new baby.
If you wish to keep in contact with me you can-maybe we could keep replying on here or you could contact me via email- bree.mccowatt@ngatea.school.nz

Mrs. Moala said...

Lizara, thank you so much for your kind words! It was so difficult knowing that I would not be at school during term 4 this year! However, once I am able, I will definitely stop by to see you all! Keep being amazing!

Post a Comment