Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

My Barista Explanation

I have had a nice time learning how to use the machine and make delicious things. Like for example hot chocolate, Mocha, Flat white, Long and short black. The supplies that we have to use is a green cloth, three different jugs ( measuring, coffee and a hot chocolate jug). 

The people that also do it with me is my best friends Quasia, Ashlee, Mary, Nikki, Lesieli. Oh Sarah and Mohammed as well. I started doing barista in term 2 for the last few weeks, and that was when I became a professional barista "I was so pleased with myself". I have been training Quasia and Nikki with Mary and Lesieli and we turned them into experts for next year if they sign up like us. 

I just want to thank Ms Flavelle for an awesome opportunity that you have given me. Now I will just go home and teach my family the way you all taught me and I hope the year 6's enjoy being a barista the next year coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment