Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Empathy Story

One day their was a very responsible and generous young boy who loved to play outside on the play ground. He had a lot of hopes for the future and he loved being empathetic.   His name was “Jason”and he had a lot of good friends. But in his neighbourhood there were a lot of bad kids who always thought that bullying people would solve their problem. I call them the “trouble makers”. That was the one and only reason why Jason does not like going to the playground that is outside of his house.


A while after that he made his way outside onto the playground “I don’t care about those meanie boys they need to learn empathy” Jason replied. “Oh no they are following me, I have to try and run away but I am so slow at running” Jason said in his head ( Mind). Jason started running away but the trouble makers were too fast. “Ahhhhhh let me go, what did I ever do to you”. Jason got caught, and said “Stop being so nasty and be empathetic”. They couldn’t hear him, so they bait him up!!!


Then this  was strange there was a person living in our neighbourhood and he looked like a very nice person. That knew boys name is “Calvin” and he made his way to the park and he could see someone feeling sad on the field. “Hi are you okay, my name is Calvin come you can play with me”.  So first of all he met a new friend and he introduced him to his other friends, and told him what those trouble makers did to him. Not only they met a new friend but they all lived happily ever after and had an awesome time on the park.


So after about 2 hours playing on the park, the trouble makers came over just to make trouble. Then Calvin came up and took the mean person to the field and had a little talk to him about empathy. Calvin told them not to be so mean and you will never have to live in the dark and just apologise to Jason and tell him why you are being so mean. So  I that mean person came over and said “I am so sorry for being so mean, I was just so julious because I have never had such cool and friendly, friends like you and that was the reason why I got so angry at you”. Jason and his friends became friends with the bad people and they also became empathetic just like Jason and his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment