Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

My Holiday Experience

My most favourite thing to do at home during school holidays is not lying in bed doing nothing that's for sure. I like playing sports especially touch and basketball with my family. I am also trying to get better at netball, because our games will be coming up very soon and I do not wan't to let down the entire team. Would you?


I said to my self in a quite voice "I haven't read books for a very long time now". On Saturday I went to the library in Glenn Innes and picked out a couple of fiction books that I would really enjoy. I spent 3 hours in the library, reading about 17 books about science, drama and fantasy fiction. I enjoyed reading books, I never knew that books could be so cool to read. It all so felt like I was in the story.


"The time is all ready at 5:00 I did not notice I must've lost track of time" Lizara Said. I didn't feel like walking home the long way so I took a short way through the alley way. "clutch" "ahhhhh what was that noise" I screamed out loud. It got darker and the wind got heavier, I was getting afraid. I ran my fastest just like the wind. "I am never gonna go through that alley way again" I said to my self.


When I got inside my family was asleep dreaming about wonderful things. I didn't want to ruin a beautiful dream. So I ran up to my room, put all my books on the shelf so that I know where I put it. "Huuhhh I'm tired" I said. So went to sleep dreaming of what I could do when I grow up.


"Huuhh morning everyone" I said out loud. I went into the kitchen made me a spot of breakfast and went straight into my room. I said to my self If I should write a book my self, so that's what I did. I wrote a book all about science and romance. I like studying about science a lot so I wrote about 21 pages and 09 chapters all about science. This is the best school holiday ever!


1 comment:

Mary said...

Hey Lizara,
That was a horrific story about your holidays plus sciencey and romantic. At least you did some fitness during the holidays and did some learning. Ihope you learned a lot about science. Keep posting more blog posts about your time.

Post a Comment