Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Father's Day



On Friday after school I was thinking about what I could get for my dad’s birthday and father’s day. The next day I got frightened because Sunday was father’s day, then it would be my dad’s birthday the next day. So I said to my aunty “ I was just wondering if you could take me to the shop so I could buy my dad something for father’s day tomorrow” she said “ yes but you have to be quick ok”. 


Once we finished our shopping we went to buy a present for my dad and, while we were gone my mum and sisters were cooking and setting up the party. I bought my dad some flower’s and a big block of chocolate from the warehouse and, it wasn't just some ordinary chocolate it was a wonka chocolate, um delicious. 


So we went straight home and, stuck our present that we brought by the other one’s and, their was this humongous cake that my mum baked it looked yummy. So after everything was done we had a BBQ that my uncle did. After we had a wonderful time with the family on father’s, but the only thing that was so cool, is that my dad’s birthday was the next day and, I don’t know what I can buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment