Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Will.I.Am is the MAN



OMG yesterday morning will.I.am came to our school to share his wonderful exsperience to us and it was all about him self. Will.I.Am had told us that he got raised in hell and him, his family had’nt met his father before. All the teachers and students really appreciated what he has shared with us, and it was a 100 thousand check velchuri for our manaiakalani festival, and Mr Burt was so kind that he had shared it with all the other schools. It was the first time a famous singer has visited our school and he gave us a 100 thousand dollar velchuri we want to thank you for what you have shared with us and when you invited Mr Burt to a party but he couldn't come because he had to go to dinner with his mum or else he will get in trouble.

2 comments:

Ata said...

Wow Lizara,
That was one of my favorite store you have posted keep on trying and read it over and over again out loud well KEEP IT UP ;)

Marama said...

hi Lizara I love you story and the video yeah it was alsome Will I am came to our school and gave us a 100,0000 dollars thank you Will I am.

Post a Comment