Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Toy making



On Tuesday after morning tea, me and my class were going to be making toys, toy from trash. Some were really hard to make. We got to make it in class because we had most of all the materials that my teacher Miss Ouano brought for the class, isn't that nice? Room Fourteen decided to make toys so that we could be the best class in the school, everyone in team 4 is going to be doing it actually.

The first thing I had to do is to get my materials, which were straws, bamboo sticks, paper (any colour) and some cool looking stickers. Then I put them all together to make a  twinkly sun and earth model. When I got up to the very end, I started to play with it. I hung it up and turned the light off that was the part I was waiting for.

When I started my toy I was so terrified, it was because I thought it was a challenge, but a minute later I noticed that it wasn’t a challenge. I saw some children in Room Fourteen using counters, coins, balloons, bubbly  and spinning things. Then I saw Alarzae she put a nut in her balloon, then she actually popped but it was an accident.

I felt scared when the balloon popped, it sounded like a booming volcano bursting out lava, and it sounded like someone was farting too. Next time, I would not like my balloon to pop again but if it does I would try to find something else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment