Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

Making fractions

Yesterday, afternoon my group the diamonds had to wash our hands and get into groups of two. Then my teacher gave each person a hand full of play dough to make some fractions in different kind of ways. When we rolled it into a little ball and flattened it with our pams it felt soft and it was just like my pillow.

Then we had to cut one chocolate bar into halves then we will do what it said on the fractions mat. We made and chocolate bar cut it with a bamboo stick in different shapes. When we got the play dough it felt so squishy, slimy and disgusting.

The next day after ICT and music room then we went back to class and made some play doh when all the groups came back from the ict room and music room. When we came back we got a piece of play doh each and we used it to help make fraction.

I felt really happy when my teacher took a photo of my fractions and dividing in halves. Next time I will work more harder then before so I can be the best in the whole call.

No comments:

Post a Comment