Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Amazing Cross Countrry

photoWhen it was morning time we got to do a little bit of writing and planning were we would go so we don’t get lost. Then we went to assembly. After assembly we stayed at the hall for a talk so we can tell which way we will go because it is going to be a very long run. When it was morning tea time we had a play because this will be the last time to play at school. Then we had c.r.e we only had a short one, or else we will miss it !

When it was lunch time we got changed into our clothing. Then we had to go to room eighteens class and sat down by these chairs that says 9,10 or 11 years old and that is where we sat. Mr Burt and Miss Garden walked us to the beach and that was where we were going to start so the 9 years old girls went first and then everybody else started following.


When we got up to the part when you see this white ground that is when  we saw people telling us where to go so we can see the way the orange flags and some people were filming us going past so they could put it on the news at school. The wind was blowing my hair and it was kind of slowing me down and that was when this other girl went past me.


When I got up to Tamaki College I started jogging because there was nobody behind me and I was so tired. Then I saw our school I was so excited because it was so tiring and hard even though it was muddy. I noticed that I was the fouth girl out of the nine year olds, but my friend was the secound ond and her name is Kevine.


I felt felt so excited that I came fourth and I hope I do better next year and come second or third!

No comments:

Post a Comment