Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

Art Reflection 2


Art Reflection Two

Your Task: To paint your photo using the colours you have chosen. Use your final draft to help you figure out what four colours you need for your backgrounds.

1. How do you feel about the work you did? Why?
I am so,so happy  about the work I did because I use a nice colour and bold outlines .I feel so happy about what I did with my picture and my favourite part of painting with on my piece of paper was using different colours.


2. What do you feel that you did well? Why?
The thing I think I did well was having a practice on a piece of paper and when I finish Miss Ouano gave me the real paper and it wasn't a practice any more.

3. What do you feel you did not do so well? Why?
What I did wrong was painting on the wrong side and using the wrong colour's and losing my practice sheet to copy.
4. What would you do differently next time? Why?
What I would do next time is to not make any more mistakes and try my best next time and it did look cool.


Give yourself a rating out of    10 /10


No comments:

Post a Comment